Tantric Massage For Women in Abbey Wood
If you are looking to have a great, rewarding, and relaxing erotic massage in Abbey Wood , check out what a sexy male masseur can do for you. There are all kinds of great male masseurs in Abbey Wood that are available, it is just a matter of finding the right one for you. You will want to take a look at all the options and pick out one that fits you the best. There are all kinds of great Abbey Wood sensual massage companies for women that will offer a person for hire and will provide you with a service that will knock your socks off and relax you all at the same time.
The great thing about adult massages Abbey Wood is that it is good for the body and the soul. The body needs it to relax and get rid of knots and pain that is present. The mind needs to be able to relax and return to a state where it is productive and rested. With massage, and all the different styles that are out there, and a great male masseur, you’ll be able to relax and get exactly what you want out of it. Your Abbey Wood male masseuse should be a professional that will be able to help you get to the state in your mind and get your body to where you want to be.
When it comes to relaxation, you need to have a good tantric massage in Abbey Wood . There are all kinds of great male masseurs out there that offer a service and will be able to provide you with everything that you need. They will give you a great experience from beginning to end and they will make sure that you enjoy yourself and get the relaxation that you need.
Luxury Yoni Massage Therapy in Abbey Wood
Some people wonder what a massage can do to a human body other than the feel good factor. Well, massage can help you balance your body by enhancing the five elements in the body. The benefits of getting a professional massage are numerous. They act as self healers as they not only relax the tensed muscles but also clear the body of toxic acids like lactic acid. It increases flexibility and removes stiffness thereby increasing mobility of the muscles and joints. They are different types and various forms of massages. One such variation in massage is the tantric massage.
Tantra is an eastern term used for Kundalini powers by energizing the seven Chakras. The belief is that sexual energy is spiritual and that utilizing this one can attain great spiritual glory. Tantra is always associated with spirituality of the male and feminine aspects. Though it is an eastern belief more and more people from the west have started to practice it for their physical, emotional and spiritual growth.
Tantric massage in London serves people without compromising on the tradition and the cultural aspects of this eastern philosophy. The massages offered are done by genuine and professional person, as it is very important for the massage receiver and giver to trust and like each other. It can relieve great emotional buildups and stress immediately and offer great relief by opening up all the energy centers in the body. Tantric massage is safe as long as you do it with a trusted source.
Abbey Wood Female Massage
A memorable erotic massage takes planning. The actions you take prior to actually giving the massage are just as important as the massage technique itself. Setting the appropriate mood is vitally important in making your sensual massage as pleasurable and satisfying as intended.
Setting the Mood
An erotic massage should be a pleasant, sensual experience. To ensure that both you and your partner have the best experience possible, take the following steps to set the stage for a truly sensual massage.
o Privacy - Plan ahead to avoid interruptions. Arrange for children to be away, lock the doors, turn off the phones, and eliminate any potential distractions.
o Location - Select a spacious and comfortable massage area. Beds are much more comfortable than couches or the floor. Also make sure that the room is neither too warm nor too cool so that your partner is able to enjoy the massage without excessive heat or chill.
o Ambiance - It's important to set a romantic, sensual mood. Dim the lights, play some relaxing or erotic music, and light a candle or two to emit a romantic glow and subtle fragrance. Using one of the new massage candles especially developed for use when giving massages, would be perfect for this purpose. Not only will the massage candle provide a romantic ambiance, but it melts to become a warm and sensual massage oil that is ideal for giving the massage itself.
o Personal Preparation - Prior to the massage, suggest that your partner take a luxurious bath, complete with bath salts and candlelight. Your partner will be freshly bathed, fully relaxed, and ready to enjoy your sensual massage.
Giving the Massage
First, it's important to relax and enjoy yourself. Because this is an erotic massage, rather than one for therapeutic effect, you do not need to worry about exact technique. An erotic massage is intended to relax your partner, and eventually heighten his or her arousal if desired. This is quite easily achieved, even for beginners, if you follow these tips.
You will want to start slowly, being sensitive to your partner's response. You can then adapt your technique accordingly. While giving a great massage takes a bit of practice, it is almost impossible to give a bad one. Simply strive to keep your movements tender and rhythmic, and remain aware of how your partner is responding.
To get started, simply rub some massage oil or cream in your hands and warm it prior to starting. If you're using a massage candle for this purpose, your oil will already be warmed to just above body temperature and it will be ready for use after melting.
Where should you start the massage? That's really up to you. While there is no right or wrong way to begin, it's somewhat natural to start with your partner lying on his or her stomach. You might start at the shoulders, then move to the neck, down the shoulders again, and then on to arms, upper back, lower back, buttocks, thighs, calves, and eventually the feet.
You may wish to have your partner move to the back at that point. You might start at the feet and gradually work your way back up the body. Some suggest working on the feet and legs, then skip to the upper body, moving slowly back down toward the stomach and pelvic area. Working on certain areas longer, or more often than others, is both appropriate and desirable. Just be sure not to dwell too long on areas of extra sensitivity.
Some areas might be best massaged somewhat softly, while others respond more to deeper massage. Simply start experimenting. Just remember to always be tender and to keep your motions flowing.
The whole concept of erotic massage involves being touched in a way that will subtly arouse your partner sexually. As you explore his or her body, try to do it in a way that creates a continuous flow of movement, as well as to increase the level of intimacy as the massage progresses.
If you are doing a couple's massage for the first time, or learning to please a new partner, it's especially important to communicate. You don't necessarily have to ask if every motion you try feels pleasurable, but don't be afraid to ask if he or she would prefer you to massage an area more softly or slowly, for example.
Your partner's breathing can also provide an excellent indication of how you are doing. His or her breathing can give you information about their state of relaxation. As the massage progresses, their breathing may indicate a more aroused state, which if intended, may give you exactly the type of feedback you are hoping for!
Always remember that there is absolutely no correct way to do an erotic massage. Just stay attuned to your partner's response and gauge your movements accordingly. As you become more experienced, it will become second nature to you. In the meantime, enjoy giving your sensual massage . . . and prepare to experience an incredible romantic interlude after!
Happy Ending Massage in Abbey Wood
Erotic zones in a woman's body are a puzzle to most men. In act, most of them do not know the number of erotic zones that a woman has, forget the techniques and usefulness of them. These are the zones where the pleasure for a woman begins and if you can use the knowledge gained here for some real action, she would never want another lover ever again.
1. Hair and Scalp: The scalp and hair on a woman's mane are very important in foreplay. Surprised? Yes, a gentle scalp massage releases endorphins in a woman's body and they always give rise to a "feel good" factor. Massaging the scalp while kissing can make a major difference to a woman or even tugging at her hair while in the act. Using the right style to do this would depend on your kissing style as well as the woman's preferences.
2. Ears: Ears are major nerve endings for a woman and they are very sensitive. Nibbling at ears and ear lobes while embracing a woman sends tingles up her spine and makes her feel very nice physically. A nice tender bite on the earlobe can also do the trick. Take care not to make noise in the inner ear and carry out your act.
3. Lips: Lips, of course are the yet the most supple and sensitive parts of a woman's face. Being a good kisser, thus makes all the difference and it is the beginning of a good session on bed. A kiss, by simple definition should be firm yet loving and gentle. Seems difficult, ain't it? Yes, it takes a lot of practice to be a good kisser but once you have mastered the art, you will be commanding the moves ï
4. Neck: Tender but important is a woman's neck and it is one of the most important pace to be during foreplay. The jaw bone is extremely important and so are the sides of her neck, 2/3 inches below the ears.
5. Hands: Insides of the elbows and sucking a woman's finger brings her on and these are the only important parts of a woman's hands during foreplay.
6. Back: While your woman lays on her stomach, run your tongue along her spine right from the buttocks to her neck, all the while tugging at her hair. The after-effects are highly explosive and you will need all your skill to keep her there.
7. Buttocks: A good massage of the buttocks can give you a head start in the foreplay and believe it or not, although most woman are insecure in this area, they are highly put on by this.
8. Stomach: While travelling south this could be an ideal resting place. Soft and supple, this is the place to look for a nibble before she can erupt in giggles setting the tone for a light hearted erotica.
9. Legs: Playing up or down, these could be the real show stealers. These are all the more important since at a stage when she thinks you are going to dive in, you are travelling down and exercising self control at the same time egging her on. While there, remember that the inner thighs are very sensitive and are a great tease.
10. Feet: Toes are very sensitive for a woman and man sucking on them is a real turn on. Unless the toes are smelly, they could be a great place to begin, if you prefer traveling north.
11. Breasts: The ultimate put on for a man as well as a woman are the breasts and getting tot hem now would be a good idea. Don't make the mistake of ignoring the breasts and concentrating on nipples, both are as important and make a good tease.
12. Heaven: The genitals, they are the ultimate tease for an woman and once you get there, you have finally arrived on the scene and the stage is set. Well, I am sure that your knowledge has been suitably upgraded and don't you think it is time to put words in action?
Abbey Wood Erotic Female Massage
Are you in need of a 'good' massage?
Massage has become one of the most popular treatments over the past few years and the need for a good massage is only increasing as more of our work and even some of our social activities are desk or computer based.
When I first trained in massage therapy in the early 90's, clients would normally visit the salon or spa for waxing, facials or for slimming treatments. Massage was one of the treatments which were considered as being a luxury or a special treat once in a blue moon.
I must admit back then life was very different for people generally, many clients would have a secretary or assistant to type up work. For some, once you finished work that was it as there was no emails to check as not everyone had the internet. Very few people had laptops so sitting on the sofa or in bed whilst working was very minimal and finally 'Googling' and social networking was near non-existent.
Coming in today things have changed. Many no longer have secretary's so they have to deal with admin themselves, most work is done on the computer, some at desks and some in awkward positions whilst sitting on the sofa or lying in bed. Long gone are the days when once you left the office your work would be over, now we can be contacted on our mobiles or can check our emails at home if not on the way. Our working day still continues even after we've left the office or even before we've reached the office.
There are a variety of massage based treatments are available in clinics, spa's, salons and health clubs. We've even seen massage in clubs, shopping centres as well as massage therapists who come to the work place.
6) The Massage Treatment
Its not uncommon for changing time to be included in your massage time so do make sure you try to settle onto your treatment bed as quickly as possible so you get more hands on time.
Your massage therapist should check if you are warm enough and comfortable before they begin your massage. Many salons and spa's have soft relaxing music playing in the background which really enhances the experience.
You can often tell the difference between a really good massage therapist and one who is not as good. A really good massage therapist will be connected intuitively and will know the correct pressure to apply, they will also know which area's need to be worked on the most without the need to stick to a robotic routine of just massage movements.
Your therapist should give you the correct aftercare which includes drinking plenty of water to keep hydrated and help to flush away any toxins. Your massage therapist should also warn you that you may be a little sensitive the next day on the areas they have worked on.
Massage has become more of a necessity rather than a luxury now for many people. Its become one of the most popular treatments in many spa's and salons now. Its definitely a good investment for the physical and emotional benefits.