Tantric Massage For Women in Belmont
If you are looking to have a great, rewarding, and relaxing erotic massage in Belmont , check out what a sexy male masseur can do for you. There are all kinds of great male masseurs in Belmont that are available, it is just a matter of finding the right one for you. You will want to take a look at all the options and pick out one that fits you the best. There are all kinds of great Belmont sensual massage companies for women that will offer a person for hire and will provide you with a service that will knock your socks off and relax you all at the same time.
The great thing about adult massages Belmont is that it is good for the body and the soul. The body needs it to relax and get rid of knots and pain that is present. The mind needs to be able to relax and return to a state where it is productive and rested. With massage, and all the different styles that are out there, and a great male masseur, you’ll be able to relax and get exactly what you want out of it. Your Belmont male masseuse should be a professional that will be able to help you get to the state in your mind and get your body to where you want to be.
When it comes to relaxation, you need to have a good tantric massage in Belmont . There are all kinds of great male masseurs out there that offer a service and will be able to provide you with everything that you need. They will give you a great experience from beginning to end and they will make sure that you enjoy yourself and get the relaxation that you need.
Luxury Yoni Massage Therapy in Belmont
I guess the majority of us have heard about Tantric sex and massage. Had anyone asked me what it was exactly I would have giggled shyly and muttered something about gentle touching, feathers, massage and no orgasm. How wrong I was.
Tantric massage is basically just a massage. However it was created from the belief that if you are sexually happy and relaxed then your health will benefit. The Hindus describe Tantra as achieving personal growth through pleasurable existence. The massage itself does tend to cause orgasms, but these are described as a bonus rather than the aim.
Although Tantric massage does not involve actual penetrative sex, it does involve full on touching of the organs. For this reason you will not find it offered down your local health centre. You are far more likely to find it on offer in the many massage parlours in London and other major cities.
If you want to have a go with her or him indoors here is a pretty basic guide to Tantric massage.
Firstly, from this point on, your manhood is referred to as Lingam (wand of light - don't be thinking light sabre it's not that big!) and the lady's bits are called Yoni (sacred space or sacred temple). Let's face it those words sound much nicer than the alternatives.
If you are visiting somewhere for your massage you need to decide in advance whether you will be getting naked or not. Proper Tantric masseuse prefer you to be naked, they believe this helps the healing process all over your body. If you are shy you can choose to keep some clothes on, I am guessing you will want to cover your Lingam or your Yoni. If you are at home with the missus or the husband, get your kit off and turn the heating up.
Choose some gentle music (whale music is optional). Now banish all thoughts of kneading your lover all over until she or he begs for mercy. It's not that kind of massage. Make your lover lie on his or her back, legs apart and a cushion under the hips to raise up the Yoni/Lingam area and a cushion under the head so they can look at their genitals. Explain that although there will not be any penetrative sex this evening you will take them to previously unknown heights of sexual satisfaction. It may help to convince them if you do not print off this article and place it next to them on the bed. Choose your lubricant wisely; chocolate body sauce has no place here.
The massage itself involves every part of the body, although I guess the Yoni/Lingam area will receive more than its fair share of attention. The massaging of the body is to help prepare the receiver for the attention you will be paying their genitals.
Pour a small amount of oil on to the mound of the Yoni, just enough so it drips down the outer lips. Massage each outer lip slowly between thumb and forefinger, sliding up and down the entire length of the lip. Only ask your lover if the pressure is too much or not enough. Try to look into their eyes during the massage and ensure she can see what you are doing. Do the same for the inner lips of the Yoni. Take your time and watch your lover relax.
The jewel in the crown is the clitoris. Four times more sensitive that your Lingam so take it easy here. Begin by gently stroking it in a clockwise and anti-clockwise direction and squeeze it gently between your thumb and index finger. The missus will be well and truly fired up by now but try not to allow an orgasm just yet, let the sensations build. If it becomes too much, just back off a bit and encourage her to breathe deeply. Now insert the middle finger of your right hand (I can't remember why it has to be the right one but I shouldn't think it would cause too much trouble if you need to use your left instead.) and gently feel around inside continuing to massage gently.
With your palm facing upwards and your middle finger buried in the Yoni, bend your finger back towards the palm and you should feel a spongy area just under the pubic bone. This is known as the G-spot ("that's where it is!" I hear you yell). Gently massage here, in circles, back and forth, side to side. Your lover may feel the need to pee but hopefully she should feel pleasure building slowly. At this point you may wish to insert the finger between your middle finger and your little finger. Whilst a few of your digits are employed inside, you may as well use your thumb to continue circling the clitoris. Another option is to leave your middle finger inside, continue stimulating the clitoris with your thumb and insert your little finger up her anus. I would suggest you perhaps test the waters first as anal penetration when you are not expecting it would definitely ruin the mood. Whilst all this is going on, your left hand may feel a little underused. Use it instead to continue stroking and massaging other parts of her body (her body parts not yours!). Your lover will more than likely experience a very intense orgasm and afterward will feel completely relaxed. She will generally drift off to sleep and leave you in a state of arousal with no prospect of a Lingam massage for you tonight!
Traditionally the giver, some men may find it difficult to lay back and think of England whilst his lover goes to work on his wand of light. However, I do suggest you give it a go bearing in mind the fantastic massage you gave her Yoni last night.
Get your man to lay back on the bed with a pillow under his head to enable him to see what you are doing. Put a pillow under his hips and spread his legs with his knees bent. His Lingam must be completely exposed. Begin as before by gently massaging all over his body, avoiding this area for a while. This allows him to become completely relaxed and prepared for the touching of the Lingam. Pour a small amount of oil over his shaft and testicles and begin gently massaging his testicles. Next massage the area on the pubic bone above the Lingam. Massage the area between his testicles and his anus (perineum). Moving on to the Lingam, gently grasp the base with your right hand and move up the shaft and then remove your hand, repeat with the left hand. Do this for some time, then change to grasping the Lingam at the top, slide down the shaft and remove your hand, replace with the left and repeat this process. The head of the Lingam is very sensitive and deserves special attention. Massage it in a circular motion. Don't worry if the Lingam goes soft, it will shortly perk up again. Likewise if your partner seems to be on the brink of orgasm, back off and encourage deep breathing.
Keep bringing him close to orgasm and then back off. This is not a method of torture, it helps them to control their ejaculation and therefore achieve longer and more pleasurable orgasms. Whilst continuing to massage his Lingam, you can search for his sacred spot. This is located between his testicles and his anus. It is a small indentation about the size of a pea. If you massage here and gently increase the pressure he may well feel uncomfortable at first. Applying pressure here will help him gain control of his orgasms in future. If he is nearing ejaculation you can apply pressure here and this will increase the intensity of his orgasm.
The end of the massage is signalled by either ejaculation or snoring. If he is snoring you still have some practising to do. If he has ejaculated, you have some clearing up to do.
I am still very much a beginner however I was pleased to discover that Tantric massage is not a mysterious sexual cult and is certainly not difficult to do. Anyone with an hour to spare and a bottle of strawberry flavoured body oil can do it.
Belmont Female Massage
Erotic zones in a woman's body are a puzzle to most men. In act, most of them do not know the number of erotic zones that a woman has, forget the techniques and usefulness of them. These are the zones where the pleasure for a woman begins and if you can use the knowledge gained here for some real action, she would never want another lover ever again.
1. Hair and Scalp: The scalp and hair on a woman's mane are very important in foreplay. Surprised? Yes, a gentle scalp massage releases endorphins in a woman's body and they always give rise to a "feel good" factor. Massaging the scalp while kissing can make a major difference to a woman or even tugging at her hair while in the act. Using the right style to do this would depend on your kissing style as well as the woman's preferences.
2. Ears: Ears are major nerve endings for a woman and they are very sensitive. Nibbling at ears and ear lobes while embracing a woman sends tingles up her spine and makes her feel very nice physically. A nice tender bite on the earlobe can also do the trick. Take care not to make noise in the inner ear and carry out your act.
3. Lips: Lips, of course are the yet the most supple and sensitive parts of a woman's face. Being a good kisser, thus makes all the difference and it is the beginning of a good session on bed. A kiss, by simple definition should be firm yet loving and gentle. Seems difficult, ain't it? Yes, it takes a lot of practice to be a good kisser but once you have mastered the art, you will be commanding the moves ï
4. Neck: Tender but important is a woman's neck and it is one of the most important pace to be during foreplay. The jaw bone is extremely important and so are the sides of her neck, 2/3 inches below the ears.
5. Hands: Insides of the elbows and sucking a woman's finger brings her on and these are the only important parts of a woman's hands during foreplay.
6. Back: While your woman lays on her stomach, run your tongue along her spine right from the buttocks to her neck, all the while tugging at her hair. The after-effects are highly explosive and you will need all your skill to keep her there.
7. Buttocks: A good massage of the buttocks can give you a head start in the foreplay and believe it or not, although most woman are insecure in this area, they are highly put on by this.
8. Stomach: While travelling south this could be an ideal resting place. Soft and supple, this is the place to look for a nibble before she can erupt in giggles setting the tone for a light hearted erotica.
9. Legs: Playing up or down, these could be the real show stealers. These are all the more important since at a stage when she thinks you are going to dive in, you are travelling down and exercising self control at the same time egging her on. While there, remember that the inner thighs are very sensitive and are a great tease.
10. Feet: Toes are very sensitive for a woman and man sucking on them is a real turn on. Unless the toes are smelly, they could be a great place to begin, if you prefer traveling north.
11. Breasts: The ultimate put on for a man as well as a woman are the breasts and getting tot hem now would be a good idea. Don't make the mistake of ignoring the breasts and concentrating on nipples, both are as important and make a good tease.
12. Heaven: The genitals, they are the ultimate tease for an woman and once you get there, you have finally arrived on the scene and the stage is set. Well, I am sure that your knowledge has been suitably upgraded and don't you think it is time to put words in action?
Happy Ending Massage in Belmont
Tantric and tantalizing, a full body to body massage is the perfect way for you to show your beloved exactly how erotic a massage can be. The sensual combination of your touch and skin to skin contact will not only relax your lover but will have them writhing in anticipation.
What Is A Body To Body Massage?
A body to body massage is a combination of a full body massage using your hands and a massage using your body. You can use different parts of your body for the body to body massage and get very creative. In fact, there are places in Amsterdam where you can order a sensual body to body massage from trained massage girls in your hotel room.
The idea is not a new one. Massage techniques have been used for many generations as a way of relaxing and erotically stimulating a lover.
How To Perform This Tantalizing Treat
In order to perform a body to body massage, you and your beloved will both need to be showered, clean, and relaxed. I recommend taking a nice long hot shower together or a sensual bath before beginning. This will help prepare your muscles to relax and get you both clean and ready.
You might also want to invest in some massage oil. Heated massage oil will give a deep muscle relaxation and make the movements of your hands and body glide smoothly across your beloved's skin.
Begin with a rubbing hand massage. Gently knead all of the tension out of your beloved's shoulders and back. Work your fingers over their arms and legs and gently massage their neck to deliver a fully relaxing massage. Once your lover is comfortable and relaxed, take the massage to a new level by applying the warm massage oil onto your chest and onto their body. Gently rub your body over theirs as if you were making love. Caress their skin with your chest, move your legs over theirs and enjoy the pleasure of skin on skin.
For women, using your breasts to massage your beloved can be tantalizing torture on him. Glide your breasts across his chest, over his shaft, down his legs, and along his back. Let him feel your hard nipples across his skin. The soft pressure of your body pushing against his gives the relaxing effect of a massage while the erotic sensation of your nipples and breasts makes the body to body massage a sensual delight for you both.
Belmont Erotic Female Massage
One of the drawbacks of being a man is that, at least occasionally, a guy is likely to end up with a sore penis. Sometimes that sore penis is the result of partner-based action, sometimes solo-based - and sometimes the result of an external injury unrelated to sexual activity. Whatever the cause, using massage techniques to attend to penis soreness can be very effective - and rewarding. As a bonus, it can even be of benefit to one's penis health.
Most people have experienced some form of general massage, such as the very popular back rub. The theory behind a massage is simple: By rubbing and stimulating muscles that are stiff or sore, a person loosens up tightness and encourages blood flow in the area, creating a relaxing physical state that is pleasurable and rejuvenating to the body part in question.
A penis massage is not really any different - except that, given the nature of the muscle being massaged, it is more likely to create sexual excitement.
This is not to say that penis massages can't be conducted with a non-sexual aim: Some massage therapists perform this form of massage with no concern for whether there is arousal and no intention of carrying on with the massage in order to help the man achieve release.
In most cases, however, a man receives a penis massage from a partner or professional with a sexual goal. In fact, some forms of tantric massage are reputed to assist a man in developing greater control over his erection and ejaculation.
Penis massaging can be accomplished in a variety of ways, but here are some common steps that are generally followed:
- Shower. It is often a good idea to indulge in a warm, relaxing shower or bath in advance of the massage. This helps to prepare the body for the massage experience.
- Stay naked. After toweling off, the recipient should stay naked; in many cases the masseuse will also shed her/his clothing.
- Have some together time. A penis massage is a bonding experience as well as a sexual experience. The partners should spend time gently exploring each other physically in a manner that is comfortable for both. The goal is not to achieve sexual excitement but to connect with each on a plane that is both physical and emotional; gentleness and a slow pace are advised.
- Get positioned. The recipient should lie on his back; he may wish to have a pillow under his head and/or hips. Both partners should engage in some deep breathing exercises.
- Begin the massage. The masseuse should slowly explore every part of the penis and testicles. Begin by gently touching all of the areas in question. Move on to softly cupping the testicles in the hands and rubbing them. Gently grasp the shaft of the penis and squeeze it, letting the grip run up and down the shaft. Be sure to pay attention to the head as well. The masseuse should vary the pressure and speed of stroking to provide a soothing yet erotic experience.
- Let come whatever may come. The massaging experience may result in an ejaculation; if this occurs, celebrate it. If it does not, rejoice in the sensual experience it has provided.
An erotic massage can alleviate a sore penis, but there's not always time to engage in this activity. Fortunately, a man can always turn to a top-notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to tackle tool soreness. It is crucial, however, that the chosen cream includes a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) AND a natural hydrator (vitamin E, for example). It is also advised to select a cream that contains acetyl L-carnitine; this neuroprotective ingredient is excellent for helping restore penis sensitivity, which can be damaged by aggressive handling of the member.