Tantric Massage For Women in Crofton Park
If you are looking to have a great, rewarding, and relaxing erotic massage in Crofton Park , check out what a sexy male masseur can do for you. There are all kinds of great male masseurs in Crofton Park that are available, it is just a matter of finding the right one for you. You will want to take a look at all the options and pick out one that fits you the best. There are all kinds of great Crofton Park sensual massage companies for women that will offer a person for hire and will provide you with a service that will knock your socks off and relax you all at the same time.
The great thing about adult massages Crofton Park is that it is good for the body and the soul. The body needs it to relax and get rid of knots and pain that is present. The mind needs to be able to relax and return to a state where it is productive and rested. With massage, and all the different styles that are out there, and a great male masseur, you’ll be able to relax and get exactly what you want out of it. Your Crofton Park male masseuse should be a professional that will be able to help you get to the state in your mind and get your body to where you want to be.
When it comes to relaxation, you need to have a good tantric massage in Crofton Park . There are all kinds of great male masseurs out there that offer a service and will be able to provide you with everything that you need. They will give you a great experience from beginning to end and they will make sure that you enjoy yourself and get the relaxation that you need.
Luxury Yoni Massage Therapy in Crofton Park
I guess the majority of us have heard about Tantric sex and massage. Had anyone asked me what it was exactly I would have giggled shyly and muttered something about gentle touching, feathers, massage and no orgasm. How wrong I was.
Tantric massage is basically just a massage. However it was created from the belief that if you are sexually happy and relaxed then your health will benefit. The Hindus describe Tantra as achieving personal growth through pleasurable existence. The massage itself does tend to cause orgasms, but these are described as a bonus rather than the aim.
Although Tantric massage does not involve actual penetrative sex, it does involve full on touching of the organs. For this reason you will not find it offered down your local health centre. You are far more likely to find it on offer in the many massage parlours in London and other major cities.
If you want to have a go with her or him indoors here is a pretty basic guide to Tantric massage.
Firstly, from this point on, your manhood is referred to as Lingam (wand of light - don't be thinking light sabre it's not that big!) and the lady's bits are called Yoni (sacred space or sacred temple). Let's face it those words sound much nicer than the alternatives.
If you are visiting somewhere for your massage you need to decide in advance whether you will be getting naked or not. Proper Tantric masseuse prefer you to be naked, they believe this helps the healing process all over your body. If you are shy you can choose to keep some clothes on, I am guessing you will want to cover your Lingam or your Yoni. If you are at home with the missus or the husband, get your kit off and turn the heating up.
Choose some gentle music (whale music is optional). Now banish all thoughts of kneading your lover all over until she or he begs for mercy. It's not that kind of massage. Make your lover lie on his or her back, legs apart and a cushion under the hips to raise up the Yoni/Lingam area and a cushion under the head so they can look at their genitals. Explain that although there will not be any penetrative sex this evening you will take them to previously unknown heights of sexual satisfaction. It may help to convince them if you do not print off this article and place it next to them on the bed. Choose your lubricant wisely; chocolate body sauce has no place here.
The massage itself involves every part of the body, although I guess the Yoni/Lingam area will receive more than its fair share of attention. The massaging of the body is to help prepare the receiver for the attention you will be paying their genitals.
Pour a small amount of oil on to the mound of the Yoni, just enough so it drips down the outer lips. Massage each outer lip slowly between thumb and forefinger, sliding up and down the entire length of the lip. Only ask your lover if the pressure is too much or not enough. Try to look into their eyes during the massage and ensure she can see what you are doing. Do the same for the inner lips of the Yoni. Take your time and watch your lover relax.
The jewel in the crown is the clitoris. Four times more sensitive that your Lingam so take it easy here. Begin by gently stroking it in a clockwise and anti-clockwise direction and squeeze it gently between your thumb and index finger. The missus will be well and truly fired up by now but try not to allow an orgasm just yet, let the sensations build. If it becomes too much, just back off a bit and encourage her to breathe deeply. Now insert the middle finger of your right hand (I can't remember why it has to be the right one but I shouldn't think it would cause too much trouble if you need to use your left instead.) and gently feel around inside continuing to massage gently.
With your palm facing upwards and your middle finger buried in the Yoni, bend your finger back towards the palm and you should feel a spongy area just under the pubic bone. This is known as the G-spot ("that's where it is!" I hear you yell). Gently massage here, in circles, back and forth, side to side. Your lover may feel the need to pee but hopefully she should feel pleasure building slowly. At this point you may wish to insert the finger between your middle finger and your little finger. Whilst a few of your digits are employed inside, you may as well use your thumb to continue circling the clitoris. Another option is to leave your middle finger inside, continue stimulating the clitoris with your thumb and insert your little finger up her anus. I would suggest you perhaps test the waters first as anal penetration when you are not expecting it would definitely ruin the mood. Whilst all this is going on, your left hand may feel a little underused. Use it instead to continue stroking and massaging other parts of her body (her body parts not yours!). Your lover will more than likely experience a very intense orgasm and afterward will feel completely relaxed. She will generally drift off to sleep and leave you in a state of arousal with no prospect of a Lingam massage for you tonight!
Traditionally the giver, some men may find it difficult to lay back and think of England whilst his lover goes to work on his wand of light. However, I do suggest you give it a go bearing in mind the fantastic massage you gave her Yoni last night.
Get your man to lay back on the bed with a pillow under his head to enable him to see what you are doing. Put a pillow under his hips and spread his legs with his knees bent. His Lingam must be completely exposed. Begin as before by gently massaging all over his body, avoiding this area for a while. This allows him to become completely relaxed and prepared for the touching of the Lingam. Pour a small amount of oil over his shaft and testicles and begin gently massaging his testicles. Next massage the area on the pubic bone above the Lingam. Massage the area between his testicles and his anus (perineum). Moving on to the Lingam, gently grasp the base with your right hand and move up the shaft and then remove your hand, repeat with the left hand. Do this for some time, then change to grasping the Lingam at the top, slide down the shaft and remove your hand, replace with the left and repeat this process. The head of the Lingam is very sensitive and deserves special attention. Massage it in a circular motion. Don't worry if the Lingam goes soft, it will shortly perk up again. Likewise if your partner seems to be on the brink of orgasm, back off and encourage deep breathing.
Keep bringing him close to orgasm and then back off. This is not a method of torture, it helps them to control their ejaculation and therefore achieve longer and more pleasurable orgasms. Whilst continuing to massage his Lingam, you can search for his sacred spot. This is located between his testicles and his anus. It is a small indentation about the size of a pea. If you massage here and gently increase the pressure he may well feel uncomfortable at first. Applying pressure here will help him gain control of his orgasms in future. If he is nearing ejaculation you can apply pressure here and this will increase the intensity of his orgasm.
The end of the massage is signalled by either ejaculation or snoring. If he is snoring you still have some practising to do. If he has ejaculated, you have some clearing up to do.
I am still very much a beginner however I was pleased to discover that Tantric massage is not a mysterious sexual cult and is certainly not difficult to do. Anyone with an hour to spare and a bottle of strawberry flavoured body oil can do it.
Crofton Park Female Massage
I remember the first time I gave a hot, erotic massage to a woman. I was quite young a the time and really nervous, almost overwhelmed when she took off her top and lay on the sofa. She was a little shy, so she lay on her front and I can still remember how her body jumped when I put my hands on her. I was really out of my comfort zone too and my hands started shaking as my fingers made contact with her bare back. Thanks to my older friends, I kept assuming that soon she would be overcome by lust and jump on me. Almost half an hour later, she put her top on and I took her to the station.
The whole walk I was wondering where I'd gone wrong, after all I'd done everything right, hadn't I? It was then that I decided to ask for advice from one of my more knowledgeable friends. I'd barely got through half of my description before he looked at me in disbelief and said,
"What? You didn't you lick her neck or back or anything?!?"
The point my friend had made was an awesome one: there is a world of difference separating an enjoyable back-rub from a hot, erotic massage!
Erotic Massage Techniques
So what actually is the difference? In fact the techniques used in both the back rub and the hot, erotic massage are similar. The key difference is your attitude. While a non-erotic massage requires technique, a hot, erotic massage with no technique whatsoever can still be a success if it makes the receiver feel more sexual afterward.
The reason I went so badly wrong all those years ago was because I forgot that the main purpose of a hot, erotic massage was the same as any other kind of foreplay: to give her a taster of what sex with me was going to be like. If you successfully show her that you can tease her and know all the right spots then she will know that you will probably be a great lover.
This is the other key to these kinds of massages, because it is a form of foreplay you will want to use the same techniques that you would use if you were giving any other kind of foreplay:
* Tease using touches that barely touch her, just brush her with the lightest touch. You want to make her want you to touch her more.
* Bring your hand close to an erogenous zone, but then move your hand over it without touching. This break with what she is expecting will get her tingling with anticipation.
* Look for area that have a lot of sensation. Any area that has a large amount of nerve endings will feel great when you touch it. The whole length of the spine, the armpits, sides of the breasts and neck all will feel great.
* Her breasts and clitoris can be touched either when she least expects it or by slowly building up to it. The tease is as important as the touch in this instance.
* Making slow circles that get smaller and smaller, moving in towards her nipple or clitoris is a great way to keep the touch up and tease her.
* Show her your oral technique by sucking, licking and gently biting her spine or the sensitive part of her neck. This should be a hint of what is to come and should use most of the same techniques.
The Not-Erotic Massage Techniques Section
While technique is not so important, it is worthwhile knowing some of the basic massage techniques. Any of these, if done with enough skill, can easily become hot and erotic too. Women love a guy who is dexterous!
1. Your hands are rough and her skin is really soft. Simple equation: rough on soft equals pain! Therefore you can make things infinitely better for her by simply using a lot of oil or lotion on your hands. Select a good, nice-smelling one for bonus points.
2. Look for what she responds best to and then use those areas to punctuate the massage (Usually the neck and shoulders)
3. You can probably touch her harder than you would expect, but make sure that you only touch muscle as a firm touch on bone is agony!
And that is basically it. Once a woman knows that even your massages get her excited, you will soon find that you can turn the massage into great foreplay that will make her want to jump on you.
Happy Ending Massage in Crofton Park
Tantric sex is now in the spotlight but what is it and how can it help your love life? Read on and find out,its not what many people think.
We have to make it clear we are writing about neo-Tantra, or the Tantra of the New Age. The classic Hindu and Buddhist Tantra would take years to master and in any event, without a living Master to lead your progress, you would quickly either lose interest, or go astray.
Neo-Tantra as it is called is a fusion of the yogic principles and our today's busy life.
They can be reconciled and then when applied to everyday events, such as lovemaking, the action becomes meditative, spontaneous and very intimate.
One prolongs the act of making love and focus' on, rather than dispel, potent orgasmic energies moving through you, thereby raising the level of your consciousness.
To help achieve this, the man needs to have proper ejaculatory control, the woman needs to have control over her vagina and womb, and both partners need proper breath control. Gaining this kind of self-control over your body and breath also is applied to your higher nature, and this is why Tantra (classic or neo) works.
In addition to enhanced lovemaking powers, you will find your sexual stamina increases as well when you practice tantric sex.
The Deer Exercise
The deer has been observed in the forest constantly performing a
similar movement as described below, and has been ascribed to not only the deer's great sexual strength and stamina, but its life-long youthful appearance. It can also give men a great control over ejaculation and women a greater grasping control within their vaginas.
This exercise is done by both men and women (this is also known as a kegel exercise). Many yogis believe that prolapse (loosening of the muscles) of the anus is a cause of premature aging.
Therefore maintaining the strength of this muscle, can help you to remain youthful.
To do the Deer Exercise, squeeze and hold the muscles that help you retain your urine. As you sit, and tense these muscles, they feel between the scrotum and anus. The muscles are flexed and released repeatedly for a specific count; say to 15, then relaxed for the same period. You can do these exercises anywhere, and everywhere, in complete privacy, and the results can be understood almost immediately.
The Three - Breath Rejuvenation Exercise
This exercise can give you not only control over ejaculation but you find yourself surprisingly refreshed each time you perform it. It can (and should) be done several times during the day. Women will also find that with greater breath control, their orgasms become more intense, longer lasting and more frequent.
To begin, close the left nostril and breathe in through the right for a specific count, say 5 to begin. Be rhythmical, and steady in your counting. After you have breathed in close the both nostrils and hold your breath for a count of 5. Then release the right nostril and exhale to a count of 5.
Without pause, repeat breathing in with the right nostril, and exhaling (after holding) through the left one. Do this at least 10 times. While you are doing so, feel your body filling up with the universal engery (imagine it at the least) and you will feel real tingling by the 6th repeated set.
If you do no more than the two exercises above, you will have achieved more success than you may have reckoned for.
The next time you have a sexual encounter, your toned up kegel muscles, and your body, full of universal energy, will perform much better.
In neo-Tanta this translates into taking your time, enjoying the situation to its full, and feeling the wonderful energy of your partner and yourself rising to new heights.
Crofton Park Erotic Female Massage
Erotic zones in a woman's body are a puzzle to most men. In act, most of them do not know the number of erotic zones that a woman has, forget the techniques and usefulness of them. These are the zones where the pleasure for a woman begins and if you can use the knowledge gained here for some real action, she would never want another lover ever again.
1. Hair and Scalp: The scalp and hair on a woman's mane are very important in foreplay. Surprised? Yes, a gentle scalp massage releases endorphins in a woman's body and they always give rise to a "feel good" factor. Massaging the scalp while kissing can make a major difference to a woman or even tugging at her hair while in the act. Using the right style to do this would depend on your kissing style as well as the woman's preferences.
2. Ears: Ears are major nerve endings for a woman and they are very sensitive. Nibbling at ears and ear lobes while embracing a woman sends tingles up her spine and makes her feel very nice physically. A nice tender bite on the earlobe can also do the trick. Take care not to make noise in the inner ear and carry out your act.
3. Lips: Lips, of course are the yet the most supple and sensitive parts of a woman's face. Being a good kisser, thus makes all the difference and it is the beginning of a good session on bed. A kiss, by simple definition should be firm yet loving and gentle. Seems difficult, ain't it? Yes, it takes a lot of practice to be a good kisser but once you have mastered the art, you will be commanding the moves ï
4. Neck: Tender but important is a woman's neck and it is one of the most important pace to be during foreplay. The jaw bone is extremely important and so are the sides of her neck, 2/3 inches below the ears.
5. Hands: Insides of the elbows and sucking a woman's finger brings her on and these are the only important parts of a woman's hands during foreplay.
6. Back: While your woman lays on her stomach, run your tongue along her spine right from the buttocks to her neck, all the while tugging at her hair. The after-effects are highly explosive and you will need all your skill to keep her there.
7. Buttocks: A good massage of the buttocks can give you a head start in the foreplay and believe it or not, although most woman are insecure in this area, they are highly put on by this.
8. Stomach: While travelling south this could be an ideal resting place. Soft and supple, this is the place to look for a nibble before she can erupt in giggles setting the tone for a light hearted erotica.
9. Legs: Playing up or down, these could be the real show stealers. These are all the more important since at a stage when she thinks you are going to dive in, you are travelling down and exercising self control at the same time egging her on. While there, remember that the inner thighs are very sensitive and are a great tease.
10. Feet: Toes are very sensitive for a woman and man sucking on them is a real turn on. Unless the toes are smelly, they could be a great place to begin, if you prefer traveling north.
11. Breasts: The ultimate put on for a man as well as a woman are the breasts and getting tot hem now would be a good idea. Don't make the mistake of ignoring the breasts and concentrating on nipples, both are as important and make a good tease.
12. Heaven: The genitals, they are the ultimate tease for an woman and once you get there, you have finally arrived on the scene and the stage is set. Well, I am sure that your knowledge has been suitably upgraded and don't you think it is time to put words in action?